PTL—We have a process plan in place for Corporate Worship.
SOME THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME:
- There will be NO child care, playground use or children’s Church available, except for the first Sunday of each month.
- Children capable of remaining seated for an estimated one and a half hours with their families are allowed.
- As you proceed through the entry process please exhibit patience and grace.
- We are requesting that you bring and wear a mask while on the premises—thank you in advance for honoring this request!
- “Entering in” and “exiting out” the sanctuary will require one person at a time at six-foot intervals except for families living in the same household.
- If someone has an elevated temperature of 100.4 or greater, they will not be able to attend the service and will be asked to leave the premises for everyone’s safety and well-being.
- LISTEN—HE IS ASSEMBLING US TOGETHER AGAIN–EVERY SUNDAY IS A GREAT DAY OF WORSHIPING OUR LIVING LORD JESUS CHRIST!
CHURCH FAMILY—I am once again calling on you to encourage each other through the Word of God and in Prayer-to love the LORD our God with all our hearts, minds, souls, and strength and to love our neighbors as ourselves!
Love and Prayers-
Ya’ll are awesome!